Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Eliza - 7 Months

On June 1, Eliza turned seven months old. She is the love and light of our lives. A nicer baby doesn't exist, I'm sure of it. :) She is such a sweet little angel and I can't get enough of her sweet face. I just love her SO much! At the beginning of this month she was still just pivoting around on her belly and doing planks, but now she is an expert army crawler. Sullivan didn't move from the sitting position until he was ten months old, so her mobility feels way too early for my liking!? But such is life. She is the lightest sleeper known to man, so as long as brother sleeps through the night, she usually will too. She's a pretty good eater, and will eat anything but peas. She is happy for hours just moving around the floor playing with toys and checking out the springy floor-level door-stops...just like Sully used to do. Those things are money when it comes to entertaining babies!




And big brother Sullivan is Eliza's very favorite person. He keeps Eliza and the rest of us pretty entertained. Aunt Heather was coloring with chalk with him one afternoon and came up with the drawing below, which is Sullivan to a T! When you ask him his name, 99% of the time he'll tell you it's "Big Boy." I guess he does get a lot of praise for being a "big boy" lately. And he hates it when I tease him about being my baby. He is a "big boy!" And quite often, when asking him to do something, especially if it's something he doesn't want to do like come inside for dinner, he likes to shout, "No way, mom!" Which is so naughty, yet so funny. Heather thinks it's hilarious, and is no help when I have to put on my mom face and tell him not to sass me! He loves wearing his floppy-floppies (flip flops), his spiderman shirt which is way too small for him, and his shorty-shorties (shorts). He loves a good stick, and a good snack, and asks for a cupcake every single day on our way home from work/daycare as we drive past the cupcake store. I usually oblige on Fridays. :)  I still can't understand half the things he says, but we sure do try to understand each other!? He is so awesome, and I love this little guy SO much!
  

No comments: