Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Sunday

We had a fabulous Easter at our house. The Easter bunny came to our house and brought Sullivan a spiderman toy, some sidewalk chalk, and one giant egg full of candy. I felt proud of myself for limiting the candy to just one egg full of candy, instead of five bags full of candy...which I always end up eating the majority of!? Sullivan loved his little basket of goodies and couldn't stop talking about the Easter Bunny and his spiderman. The Walmart clearance rack had served me well with that spiderman. We made it to church and enjoyed the awesome musical program for sacrament meeting. I love musical programs. Then that afternoon mom and Sullivan made a mess dying hard-boiled Easter eggs while little sister got her first taste of rice cereal from Dad. It's now been one week and she's a cereal-eating pro. The colorful eggs didn't last long, much to Sullivan's dismay...they needed to be deviled. Nothing tastes more like Easter to me than a deviled egg. They weren't quite as good as my Dad's, but they hit the spot.  

How grateful I am for Easter, and our Savior, and the gospel, and my cute family. I couldn't be more blessed.



No comments: