Eliza is two-months old today. I know this is so cliche, but holy cow, time flies!? I loved new-born Eliza, but I must say, I absolutely adore two-month-old Eliza. She has started to smile at us, she's a bit sturdier and not as fragile, she sleeps through the night, and is just so good and even tempered. She loves her mama, her swing, her chair, baths, holding her head up, and being swaddled. She dislikes binkies and bottles (much to her mother's dismay). But we can't get enough of her and we are so glad she's ours.
Here is an assortment of pictures of our little miss over the past month...
And here are her official two-month snap shots...
And here she is all dressed up in some fun out-of-the-ordinary outfits.
An adorable little number from Aunt Heather...
And a fun little tutu outfit from her cousin Ruby...
And here she is saying that she is DONE being my dress-up doll. Four outfits and a zillion photos...I can't imagine why she finally started to protest!? Can't say I blame her. She does have the cutest little cry though...
And here are some fun comparison shots of her and Sullivan at the same age.
Can you see the resemblance? They are certainly siblings.







1 comment:
Looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas! And that little Eliza is such a cutie! I love the side-by-side comparison pics. I am constantly doing that with my babies too. :)
Post a Comment