"Yous gots to be kidding me!?" he says it at all the right times, with such an exasperated expression. It kills me with happiness every time he says it.
"You call me poopy pirate, yes or no?!" If you say yes, he then yells, "I eat yours ribs!!" It's too cute and is actually a very fun little game.
He often looks at me very sweetly and serenely and says, "You're pretty mommy. You're beautiful. You's not stupid, mommy." :) I absolutely trained him to call me pretty and beautiful, :) but he came up with me being "not stupid" all by himself. I love it.
He is really into storytelling, and loves to ask me, "remember when I was a baby?" Or "remember when you were little?" And then I tell him about when he was a baby or when I was little. It's so fun seeing his little mind put lives and stories together.
I often tell him, "You're my best boy!" to which he replies, "You're my best mommy!" It's the sweetest.
And then there are the moments when he's not so sweet and happy and says "I hate you mommy!" or "you're stupid!" Both of which he gets in trouble for (no hating people, and no calling people stupid), so he immediately backtracks and starts spilling the "you're pretty, you're beautiful mommy, you're not stupid," line...he is getting smarter, that boy. :)
He is quite the love bug, but is obsessed with licking people instead of kissing them. It's quite gross, and the problem gets 100x worse when grannie Linda comes to town...for some reason, he thinks it SO funny to lick her!? Poor grannie!
His favorite story right now is Betty Bunny Loves Chocolate Cake. I've read it to him every night for at least a month. It really is a very cute little book, but what makes him love that book over the dozens of other books in his repertoire is beyond me!? But I love that he loves it.
This little boy loves the Jump Zone, playing with friends, swimming lessons, and movies. He can dress himself, but it takes him a freakin' hour as he is such a doddler. His favorite food is Little Caesar's crazy bread and he asks for it multiple times a week...though he only gets it maybe once a week. He is obsessed with wearing his pjs right now. If he's at home, he's in his pajamas. He is SO excited for his birthday. He asks me daily how much longer till his birthday party. He is so nice to his sister (who he almost exclusively calls "baby"), and she adores him. They certainly have their moments, but 99% of the time they are the cutest little best buddies. They melt my heart on a daily basis.
Long story short, I adore this little boy...





No comments:
Post a Comment