Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer Fun

We've been having so much fun this summer I don't even know where to start!? So, here's just a quick, random, run-down of our awesome summer time activities.

We went to Seven Peaks, SLC...twice! 

Bowling, bike riding, fireworks, painting, and harassing...all in a days work for Sullivan!?

We've spent an afternoon or two up Logan Canyon. The Spring Hollow Campground location is our fav for rock throwing and river wading.

Another trip to Boise to see our Heather. The greenbelt, the big "monster" fish, the farmer's market, shopping, the movie "Turbo," AND grannie and grandpa...life doesn't get much better than that? 

Lots of playing in the tub...one of our favorite activities.

The Preston fair...we went two nights in a row and did the same stuff both nights. Embarrassing, but true. Dinner, the parade, and the carnival. And we all loved it...both times! :) 


And then a few weeks later we hit up the Logan Fair. Sullivan was dying to climb the climbing wall, so we let him, and with a little help from dad he made it all the way to the top. He might have cried just a little at the top, but all in all, he was one brave little boy!?

I had an overnight work meeting in Park City that Eric couldn't make it to, so I invited Heather to join me instead and be my nanny. :) It worked out perfectly and we had SO much fun...or rather, THEY had so much fun without me!? 

Brad Paisley came to SLC, and Heather, Mom, and our bff Ashley attended his concert together. It was one of the funnest nights of the summer. I love Brad Paisley, and there's nothing better than country music, outside, on a perfect summer night. And what night out on the town with your girlfriends is complete without a midnight run to In-n-Out on the drive home? We all felt like college kids again, eating junk food at 1am. :) Good times!

And we have spent plenty of time at Bear Lake this summer. We are loyal fans. 

Sometimes I actually start to feel guilty for having so much fun and playing so much!? I absolutely love my life and my sweet little family. Pretty sure life doesn't get much better than this. 

No comments: