Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!


6 comments:

Lacey said...

Cute Christmas card! I love the style. You guys really have had a busy, super-fun pre-baby year! :) Merry Christmas!

Doug and Marilyn said...

What a fun year!!! Loved the Christmas card and all the great pictures.

The Martinez Fam said...

Wow!! That was a lot of travelling!!:) That's great you guys got to do so many fun things together this year before the baby comes!:)

kylee said...

Yep, beautiful Christmas card. I loved it! It's still hanging on my wall :) So I didn't see the little name poll until after it was already closed :( But don't worry, I'm still going to give you my two cents! I know, you're so excited!! ;) Anyway, I like Sterling and Desmond. Actually Lance really wanted to name Boston Desmond but I wasn't completely sold on it at the time, but it has grown on me and know I kind of like it. But good luck! For some reason, boy names were SO hard for us to agree on....

melissa said...

Merry Christmas to you two adventurers, too! Hope it was a great one! How are you feeling lately?

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Thanks for the card your guys are sure lucky all the fun you had. well i can't wait to see the baby. Next time we see you he'll be here. Good luck you'll do awesome just get an epideral it's totally worth it.