I finally joined the modern world in mid-September and picked up a smart phone. Ever since then I have been calling it good by instagramming and have been neglecting this blog severely. But for some reason I just can't give up on the blog completely just yet, though it's days are certainly numbered, unless I can figure out how to do it without it taking so dang long!? So here we go with a fast and furious recap of the last few months. Prepare for lots of massive photo collages and typos.
In September and October we just lived our lives and enjoyed the fall weather. I love my normal, day-to-day, boring, non-eventful life with my two kiddos. It is so delightful and lovely.
In October we took advantage of all the valley has to offer in the way of pumpkin patches, hay castles, corn mazes, pony rides, giant slides, etc. I absolutely love October in Cache Valley.
And we had some more ordinary, day-to-day life. Church in the hallway, family pictures, snuggling on the couch, going on walks, personal pizzas, and Eliza hanging out with mom at work. We have the life.






No comments:
Post a Comment