Sully really likes to be clean and dry at all times. He does a lot of art projects at daycare, and while other kids are happy to paint themselves from head to toe, we've gotten multiple reports about how Sullivan will painstakingly make every effort to stay meticulously clean. And if he does get messy, well, it just might be the end of the world. And if he gets wet, even while swimming or playing in the sprinklers, when you're supposed to get wet, the wet clothes/swimsuit must be immediately removed. He is a little OCD about it lately. He's crazy, and it's kind of funny.
The other day I gave him a Fat Boy...one of his favorites. But he had the hardest time eating it because the cookie portion of it was SO sticky and messy. See for yourself...
First bite, no problem just yet...
uh-oh, dirty hands. I'll just wipe those on my shirt...
and then I'll use my go-to move and wipe them in my hair to see if that does the trick...
and then I'll try the licking technique...
and more licking...lots of licking...
and then I'll try some rubbing...
and then mom had mercy on me and finally handed me a paper towel...
and then I proceeded to get every last spec of mess off of my hands...
and then I finally decided my hands were clean enough to take another bite...
but before I could even manage to pick it up, my fingers were dirty again,
so without getting to take a bite I had more wiping to do...
and more licking...
and then, between her bursts of laughter, mom finally helped out me out with this trick...
but then the paper towel started getting in the way, and I had to resort to using my fingers again...
And my fingers got dirty, again...
And then I gave up on trying to eat it all together. WAY to much hassle.
No comments:
Post a Comment