Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Smiles

This last week Sullivan has made some big strides in the smiling department. If he's well-rested, fed, changed, and burped, we get a few minutes of this...

I just can't get enough! We sure do love this little boy!

7 comments:

Heather Hammond said...

These pictures are priceless!! I can't wait to see him, I can't believe how fast he is growing!!

Taffy and Tony said...

Oh, how I love baby smiles! Thanks for sharing!!!

Lacey said...

What a happy little guy you have! He is just too, too cute. :)

Doug and Marilyn said...

Such a handsome little guy!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

He is adorable!

The Martinez Fam said...

He's such a cutie!!

Nicole Mecham said...

He is so cute! You got to love those first smiles. Soon they will happen ALL the time. I bet you are such an awesome Mom. We saw Eric yesterday and he said that Sullivan is and I quote "zero maintenance for me". I hope that you are making that guy give you a break :) But I don't believe half of what he says anyways ;)