Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Salt Lake City

We spent this last Saturday down in Salt Lake City, enjoying the beautiful spring weather and touring the sites with a few friends...

We started at the Gateway, made a quick visit the Clark Planetarium, rode the trax down the block to Temple Square, took a tour of the Conference Center, and finished up back at the Gateway with a snack at Bear Country Cookies...delish!!

It was such a great day...the weather was amazing, the company was great, and it's always fun visiting downtown SLC...SO much fun!
And the flowers down there were to die for...they smelled SO good! And just the mere sight of them was like sunshine to my soul!

And Sullivan was the best little travel companion. He napped, he smiled, he flirted with the little girls, and sometimes he looked bored and annoyed...but he was pretty much an angel the whole time. We have the best baby...

Life is definitely good...I love it!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Sounds like a fun day on the town... especially with Sullivan being so well behaved! Those flowers are to die for! I hope they come out like that up North soon...

STRATTON FAMILY said...

He sure looks like he is a good baby. I am so glad your loving motherhood it is the most rewarding things we get to do. I know your a great mother.